Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tired

Currently bloging this from the tution centre while i wait for my mom. Can't believe my mom forgot to bring her cell to work. Now i'm just stuck here and i cant call her to pick me up. Plus there are weirdo's around here. Well, at least i wasn't alone just now. There was one Chinese boy too. We didn't talk since he seem to be younger than me and i could only here chinese words bursting out from his mouth and also because he was a dude. Now i'm getting a little worried. My mom's not showing up at all and also its raining. The only thing i could possibly think off to avoid any sign of awkwardness is to basically blog about my feelings right now.

Anyway, i just arrived home just now. yeayy, good thing my mom didn't forget to pick me up. So now i'm back home currently typing this out for you guys since wifi is available here.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment