Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mirror

I have always been a person who likes to look at myself. In other words "vain". Other than looking, i even like to take pictures in front of the mirror. Not that i don't like NOT looking at myself but its just that i find myself attractive and in the same time i hate it when i feel "glares" going down my spine.

 There was this one night, while i was in the middle of tying my hair in front of the mirror, i then stared at myself and just went like " wow, i am really pretty. Probably got it from mom since she wasn't half that bad with the looks either in her teenage years" . Then my grandmother came in my room; more like barging in, and basically saw me in front of the mirror. She then advise to me to not frequently look at yourself in the mirror to much because the mirror might take a away you beauty. That to me was really creepy as f***, to be told that a mirror could take away one's beauty is just mind blowing. Did i believe it? yes i did. Cause you know sometimes things are just worth believing and if you don't then what is there to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment