Monday, November 18, 2013

Room.

I have always been in love with my room. Like every inch of it is precious to me. I poured all my sweat and blood and probably a few room tour vids. on youtube into making this room the way it is right now. Every corner of it has a pinch of my special flair of it. In one corner you have a bookshelf filled with a bunch of comic books i have collected since i was 10 and a bunch of other random things like papers and junk and at the top of it I have one huge collection of stuffed animals all perfectly placed into their position. Then you have an old beautiful vintage portrait which i found laying around the house and since no one wanted to claim it i might as well take it and use it for my good use. After the shelf you can see a gigantic closet which can hold all of my clothing . Then you have my dresser where i unleash all my vainess. Also where i place my earing collection, head bands collection and my hair bow ties collection. And then you have my study table which i DIY'ed by painting it with watercolour and just doing portraits of trees and nature and just LIFE. Then you have the thingy where i put random photos of me and my friends above my study table. Moving on you have my bed, which is so freaking comfortable. Wanna know a secret? i have two matress's. Yup! all placed on top one another. The funny thing is i used to have an old mattress which had broken springs and faided colours so when i bought my new bed it came with a new mattress, but when i placed it on the bed board it seemed to be very umm short to be exact. So my mom suggested that we placed the mattress's that way we wont need to put on so much effort on throwing it away. And now my bed feels squishy like a water bed haha.. :D also i have pictures of me when i was still little all hanging above my head while i sleep. The you have my small dresser next to my bed which holds my lamp, novels, and stuffed animals which are basically my Angry Bird's collection. Yes i basically have alot of collection items. I was going through a phase so i basically cant help it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment