Monday, November 18, 2013

Hey. *peace*

Well what a week, i cant believe in just one week i can feel this exhausted in my entire life, well not in particulary "entire". It all started last week when my mom just told me i got tution starting for Monday today and well.. i thought it'll be a class filled with people and i'd be able to make friends and all that and they'll think i'm cool and there will be cute boys in class who might think i'm interesting then we'd be able to hit it off and become the greatest couple in the world and all that crappy shit i thought that would be possible in my mind, but it went the opposite of what i thought COMPLETELY!! i was like the only one there. Me! Alone! well plus the teacher that'll make the both of us and it was soooo awkward. ugh! so not what i expected at all. hated how much i was the only one there and how she put a 100% attention on me and looking at my flaws and staring like serious! she had her own table but Nooo she just had to sit in front of me like dahell?. Anyway, while i was waiting for 0 students to come i manage to complete a full 2 chapters of math. haha . The time doing the work felt short and by the time i checked my watch it was 4:19pm. It was that long and i didn't felt time pass at all!! other than the aching head! the up side would be the KFC after class and an episode of HIMYM s9 and current fav "The Carrie Diaries" and to top it all off i painted my study table. Posting the picture later on when i'm finish with it. Not to mention i'm blogging this at 1:15am .

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment