Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hair :(

So, i got my hair cut on the 23rd of Februari this year... basically one of the WORST hair cut i have ever gotten. I asked my mom to take me to a hair salon to get my bangs cut on a Sunday after church. So.. we did! We went to a cheap run down place nearby. At first i thought "Oh Well it may look unpleasing to the eye but i bet they cut just the same as a normal salon" But man was i wrong. Like seriously. I gave her a specific input on how i want my hair to be.Which was not above my eyebrows and cut it straight. Then she began to take some of my hair and just CHOP IT OFF!! like without accuracy at all. Then she took a comb and start styling it. I even screamed(well not scream but like said) to tell her she did it wrong. Basically she cut it 3cm above my eyebrows/not accurate in length/ uglyyyy. She even dare to say that the length was enough and that i can move my bangs to the side. I don't even know what to say okay. All i did was smile since it had already been cut i guess theres nothing i could have done. What pisses me of is that she didn't listen to me like ARE YOU DEATH? Not to be mean but i'm dead serious okay. You cant just do that to someone's hair. Thats my hair, when i want it that way then just listen okay. Your not even doing your job right. Basically after the cut i just didn't want to spend another minute/another second in that salon
.....

Basically its written on my face that i hated it. Mom said it'll grow in about two months. Guess i'll be clipping it up till then sighh :( take it from me. Never and i mean NEVER cut your hair in a cheap shop unless you have tried them and their supper good then just keep on going there. Okayy cause not all cheap salon shops are bad. Unless your wondering about the one i went to then yeahh it SUCKS!!! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment