Saturday, December 7, 2013

Interesting :)

So, when i was in bed reading online manga on my phone at like 2:30 am, i heard weird sounds coming from upstairs. It was like " Dup dup dap dap zzz" it was soooo weird. It went on like for a long time till like 3:30 am. So i heard my sisters door creaked open.. Then i heard my moms door open. So ,being the adventurer i was ;) i went to look what it was. I saw my sister and my mom who were looking slightly worried outside my bedroom. I then asked what happened. Then they said they heard weird noises coming from upstairs, which was weird cause there weren't anybody up there cause both my brothers weren't at home last night. My mom told me and my sister to not worry about it and just go back to bed. The thing is at that time i remembered how i had such a boring day yesterday and how i wished todau would be more interesting. Well i got my wish i guess. Sighh be careful what you wish for. It might come true somehow :/ . Other than that , my brother bought a t90 shirt for me,my sister and my mom with our name on it. Its pretty nice i guess since mine is in pink. Also we planned to go swimming today too but there were relatives who were visiting so we had to postpone it till tomorrow.

P.s: there's still 18 more days till Christmas. Can't wait :)

P.s.s : Gonna be wearing a blue polka dot skirt which i paired with a dress for the shirt area for church tomorrow. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment