Thursday, December 5, 2013

Annoying Day

So today i finally changed my google theme on my laptop. Its been like what? weeks? months? since my sister changed it to a one direction theme.. ergh its not that i hate it or anything, but its just not my type of umm style and well i finally changed it today. The reason why i didn't change it before was cause my laptop couldn't connect wireless with the modem at all and now i'm stuck here sitting near the modem with a wire thingy that's connected to my laptop with the wifi box , surrounded with mosquito's that are generally biting me and its just freaking annoying . sigh. Other than that i just discovered a really painful line on my hand. I don't even know where the hell did it come from . I just hope it doesn't leave a scar or something. Also, pimples are just pestering my face this past week. They keep on growing and growing all over my face. I guess today there are just so many things that are bothering me and i find it quite annoying. Not to mention the slow internet and my loud grandmother who is always shouting and getting angry and just bringing me down like the way she calls me lazy and when she compares me to people. Just when my grandfather started living here again after they fought last time, she start plastering on a strong face. Its not that i hate her or anything, its just that i want her to be a little nice, that's all. I hope tomorrow will turn out better than today i guess. Bye for now.

p.s: Christmas is in 20 days people. Saying that just to lighten up the mood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment